Thanks to advancements in veterinary care, pets are living longer and healthier lives than ever before. Regular veterinary wellness exams for your senior cat or dog become essential to their health as they age. Wellness exams at Keller Lake Animal Hospital every 6 months can help detect and treat issues early.
The most common symptoms to look for in your senior pet are thirst, urination, and changes in appetite or energy. Other symptoms may include:
- Changes in sleep patterns
- House soiling (“accidents”)
- Less interest in playing
- Easily disturbed by loud sounds
- Unusually aggressive behavior
- Increased barking/meowing
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Confused or disoriented behavior
- Increased wandering
- Repeating the same actions
- Not responding to voice commands
- More grouchy or irritable than usual
For the month of September, Keller Lake Animal Hospital is offering 25% off your senior* pet’s wellness exam! Book your pet’s appointment today.
*Pets 8 years or older. Promotional discount expires September 30, 2018. Clients must book an appointment during the month of September to qualify. Discount only applies to Senior Pet Wellness Exam. Cannot be used on other services. Coupon only valid at Keller Lake Animal Hospital. Cannot be combined with other offers and is not redeemable for cash. Must present coupon at time of appointment.