We are Open! Offering Curbside Service at Keller Lake Animal Hospital
We are OPEN for veterinary care and offering Curbside service to maintain social distance while still offering care for your pets. If your pet has veterinary needs, please call ahead and we will prioritize your pet’s care.
Did you know we have the ability to see a wide range of veterinary care needs including the essential care services below? This is not an all-inclusive list, so please call if you have any questions.
• Wounds (lacerations/bite wounds)
• Ear infections
• Skin infections/parasites
• Urinary tract infections
• Respiratory disease
• Vaccines (vital for illness & disease prevention)
• Flea, Tick, Heartworm prevention
• End of life care
We have implemented the following safety protocols in accordance with CDC guidelines:
- It is essential that anyone displaying symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, cough, or shortness of breath), or who has been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, or who has traveled internationally in the last 14 days to please reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If above does not apply, please utilize our curbside service. Call (651) 490-0991 when you arrive in the parking lot and we will come to you to get your pet for the exam. For your convenience, we will take information regarding history and concerns over the phone at the time of your arrival. We will continue to communicate via phone or text regarding treatment and/or results.
- For end of life appointments, we will escort you and your loved one directly into the exam room.
- Emergencies will be assessed immediately upon arrival. Please call ahead, if at all possible, so we know to expect you.
Our mission at Keller Lake Animal Hospital is to provide exceptional medical attention and an effective treatment plan for the care of your well, sick, or injured pet. Our team pledges to educate our clients by helping them to understand all aspects of their pet's health care and wellness while emphasizing the highest possible quality of life for your pet. We provide a state-of-the-art clinic that is clean and well-maintained, which ensures your pet's safety while in our care. We also pledge to treat your pet with love and respect.
We are AAHA Certified
Keller Lake Animal Hospital prides itself on being an accredited member of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). Only 15% of the small animal hospitals in the U.S. have met the standards set for certification by AAHA. We have built and maintained a reputation for excellence and satisfaction among our clients, and are extremely proud of the results. From the time you schedule your appointment to the time your pet receives care, you will have an experience not provided by any other veterinary clinic. Keller Lake Animal Hospital respects the human-animal bond and its importance to your family. We care about your pets and the quality of their health care.
Less than 10% of Minnesota veterinary hospitals qualify for AAHA certification.
Download Our Loyalty App!